- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the chopped onion and garlic and fry over a medium heat until soft.
- After the time is up, add the barbecue sauce, mix well with the rest of the ingredients, remove and set aside.
- On the pizza base, pour the barbecue sauce mixture and spread it well over the surface, leaving the edges free.
- Then add the grated cheese, spreading it well, and top with the Tasty Bites.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Bake on a wire rack for 15 minutes or until the base is golden brown and serve immediately, sprinkling a pinch of oregano on top.
You can add as many ingredients to the pizza as you wish to make it to your liking.