- Cook the noodles in plenty of salted water according to the manufacturer’s instructions, drain and set aside.
- Put olive oil in a frying pan and add the onion, broccoli, red pepper and carrot. Season with salt and pepper and sauté over medium heat until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the cooked noodles and soy sauce and stir a few times so that all the flavours integrate flavours. Remove and set aside.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 200ºC. Place the Extra Crispy Burger on a tray and bake for 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve the wok with the Extra Crispy Burger cut into strips on top and some sesame seeds.