- Cook the rice in a ratio of one part rice to three parts water and set aside.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 200°C. Place the Smoked Extra Cripy Pop’s on a tray, bake for 5 minutes and set aside.
- To assemble the bowl, add the cooked rice as a base. Then add the edamame, halved tomatoes, beetroot and carrot.
- Cut the avocado into wedges and add it as well as the chopped spring onion stalk.
- Then place the smoked Extra Crispy Pop’s in the centre.
- Finally, pour a drizzle of tamari sauce on top to dress.
You can add a bay leaf to the rice cooking water for extra flavour.