- Put the potatoes in a bowl and mash them with a hand potato masher.
- Preheat the oven, put the batter in waffle tins and bake at 220º for 20 minutes.
- Add the soya drink, yeast, flour and spices. Mix well until smoot
- Separately, fry the Extra Crispy Burger in the air fryer for 5 minutes on each side at 200ºC.
- Serve the waffles with the Extra Crispy Burger on top.
- Separately, mix the honey and mustard in a bowl.
- Drizzle the waffles with the honey-mustard sauce and add the chopped spring onion stalk on top.
You can use a waffle iron or an electric waffle iron to prepare this recipe.