- Cook the pasta in plenty of salted water according to the manufacturer’s instructions until al dente.
- Meanwhile, put a dash of oil in a frying pan and add the chopped garlic and onion. Cook over a low heat until tender.
- Add the Tasty Bites, season with salt and pepper and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Then add the wine and tomato and turn up the heat to allow the alcohol to evaporate.
- Add the thyme and oregano and cook for a few more minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Serve the fettuccini with the vegan bolognese sauce on top and garnish with some fresh basil leaves.