- Preheat the oven to 180ºC for 10 minutes.
- Wash, peel and cut the potatoes into very thin slices.
- Grease a baking dish with oil and place a layer of potatoes, then season with salt and pepper and sprinkle a little grated cheese on top. Repeat this step until there are no potatoes left.
- On the last layer, after seasoning with salt and pepper, pour the soya cream and cover with a generous layer of vegan cheese.
- Bake for 1 hour or until the potato is soft when pierced and when the potato is ten minutes from the end of cooking time, place the Crispy Scallopine in the oven on another tray and bake for 5 minutes on each side.